Generac Portable Generator

While rummaging the web looking for some repair tips, I encountered this gem:

--- begin quote

"Yes, generac portable generator remember. One may go from here. A special Act of attainder was passed after much reflection generac portable generator came to Lydford." With her instinct for grasping the heart of hearts. Generac portable generator never knew - saw much of by any unforeseen circumstances not be disturbed from their usual exquisite precision, no complacency showed above the tearing scream of pain. Then Beetle, concertinaing his books, observed to Winton, 'When King's really on tap he's an interestin' dog. "If generac portable generator want to show the nature of a jest?' 'No, sir,' said the priest from the frightful torments of the air-screw.

--- end quote

I feel enlightenment.

Reply to
HeyBub

=3D=3D After that, what I feel is more like nausea. =3D=3D

Reply to
Roy

WTF

Reply to
Molly Brown

WTF, over.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

wrong group, try UK DIY

Reply to
ransley

HeyBub wrote the following:

That's the trouble with people using drugs. The above is almost as bad as the lyrics of "MacArthur Park".

Reply to
willshak

Glad to see I'm not alone. It reminds me of the joke- "No soap, hippopotamus" [that's all there is to it. 2 people know the joke. One says it- then they start laughing and see how many folks they can get to laugh along with them.]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Don't know where you are but, here in NY, way back when, it was 'No soap, radio". I still don't know hat that means, or how it was started.

Reply to
willshak

-snip-

In 1976 or so a displaced Long Islander told it to me in Schoharie county-- so I can't say if the difference is personal, or a north/south difference to your Orange county.

Curiosity got me and Google found this page-

variations and sources dating back to the 30s.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

As I recall, I first heard it as a young teen in the early 1950s when I lived in the Bronx. It just spread around our little gang for a short time, then was forgotten. I think the whole joke is that it is non-sensible.

Reply to
willshak

Do not reversely install. Do not old with new battery mix.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon
[snip]

I could explain that, but considering the way it was when I couldn't, I won't.

Reply to
Gary H