Generac 15KW hour meter question

I have a 15KW Generac Home Standby System. This system did not come with an hour meter (Hobbs). I have purchased an hour meter (12 volt), but there are no instructions as to where to connect it to the system.
Can anyone tell me how to connect this meter?
Len
snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net
Wires 14 and 0, same wires that go to the fuel solenoid. 14 is positive, 0 is a ground wire, sames as battery ground. Greg