Gene Wilder dies at age 83

... a funny guy
On 8/29/16 5:37 PM, Oren wrote:

Blazing Saddles: <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr9xVmCL0bA
No way would that movie be made now.
On 8/29/2016 5:37 PM, Oren wrote:

My best memory of him is when I went with a group of high school friends (including one in the trunk) to a drive-in movie to see Young Frankenstein during its first run. Definitely the best way to watch that movie, and Wilder was unforgettable in that role.
He had a small but memorable role in Bonnie & Clyde, too. I think it was his first appearance in a major film.
On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 11:34:28 AM UTC-4, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

My favorite Gene Wilder movie is The Frisco Kid. <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079180/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Funny, and miles of heart.
Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton expressed precisely :

I agree. Most of what I know about him outside of his movie and TV work comes from Gilda's book. He was a very good man.