Gear reduction motor oil

LOL! Thanks I needed that today.
On 1/4/2014 11:01 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

My pleasure, it sure seemed like a straight line, to me.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

so you're saying krwless is a wizard?

Predictably irrational : the hidden forces that shape our decisions by Ariely, Dan.
Read the first few pages online and decided to just reserve the hardcopy. Very interesting.
On 01/02/2014 11:27 PM, SteveB wrote:

<ramblings snipped>
Bottom line is that you gave poor info. At the very least you would need to give the specific model of you device.
Some here are better at using Google than others.
On 1/1/2014 10:43 AM, SteveB wrote:

I've always used 90W gear oil in gear boxes. The heat produced by the friction of the gears running in the gear box will cause the heavy oil to flow freely and it really sticks to the gears fighting friction a lot better than that puny 30W oil. ^_^
TDD