Gear reduction motor oil

You know, that really makes sense. I can agree with that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

LOL! Thanks I needed that today.

Reply to
RobertMacy

My pleasure, it sure seemed like a straight line, to me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Bottom line is that you gave poor info. At the very least you would need to give the specific model of you device.

Some here are better at using Google than others.

Reply to
philo

so you're saying krwless is a wizard?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Ran across this on one of the threads

Predictably irrational : the hidden forces that shape our decisions by Ariely, Dan.

Read the first few pages online and decided to just reserve the hardcopy. Very interesting.

Reply to
mike