GE side by side refrigerator - coil ices up

Does being out of level have anything to do with the coil in the back of my freezer icing up? I've probly ruined it by now because I turn it off and defrost the coil with hair dryer nearly once a month. I don't know why it keeps happening. Any ideas?
1. Low on charge 2. Blower motor defective, that moves the air inside the side by side.
Do not hold me, but I believe if it is over 7 years old you might want to think about replacing it. -- Moe Jones HVAC Service Technician Energy Equalizers Inc. Houston, Texas www.EnergyEqualizers.com
being out of level have anything to do with the coil in the back of my <BR>freezer icing up? I've probly ruined it by now because I turn it off and <BR>defrost the coil with&nbsp; hair dryer nearly once a month. I don't know why it <BR>keeps happening. Any ideas? <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Moe Jones wrote:

defrost thermostat, or bad defrost heater.

No, the level thing isn't that critical.
Door not closing properly or overloaded so no air circulation.
The cost of a new fridge is less than the cost of a reair job and the new fridge is much more efficient. Get a new fridge.
.

Unless, it keeps the doors from closing properly.