GE Quite Partner II DW - not draining water after wash completes

My DW isn't draining the water after the washer/dry has completed.
I've already checked the black rubber drain hose under the machine to make sure it isn't clogged.
Does anyone have any suggestions what my be wrong?

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_9_1.asp#Level1_4

Thanks
Where is the best place (cheapest ??) to get a service manual for a Whirlpool Quiet Partner 2?

Skip the manual request. I've cleaned the air gap and now the DW drains just fine.
Maybe your Dear Wife doesn't know how to operate a drain? I'd suggest chocolates, and a night on the town.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus