ge profile top mount refrigerator -adjusting doors

when door of the ge profile (top mounted 25 qf) is closed it opens up freezer door on top. I purchased it from sears outlet with some dents. Sometimes freezer door shuts back while sometimes it remains open a little bit. What can be done here?
On May 8, 10:47 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Sounds like the refrigerator needs to be leveled. Joe G
On 8 May 2007 07:47:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try adjusting the legs. I'll bet you can get it, not just so that the doors stay shut, but so that the doors shut automatically. I think that mostly means raising the corner with the hinges.
Strangely, after 23 years of working fine (without even needing readjusting after the fridge was moved out and back a few times) my fridge door no longer shuts the last inch or two, unless I push it. But I can probably get it to work again.
I adjusted my previous fridge like this too, worked for 8 years. It was easier, because a wall kept it from opening more than 90^.
I'm so used to this, I forget to shut the fridge if I am somewhere else.