GE Profile side by side combo ice dispenser

When we try and get ICE to dispense the relay picks and opens the drop door but the drive motor doesn't run anymore - is there a fuse or something I need to check? How to diagose ideas would be appreciated..

TIA

Hank

Reply to
Hank

Good possibility the motor is gone. Or the auger that moves the cubes got frozen in place. Check out some possibilities at

or

Edwin Pawlowski