GE Profile Dishwasher error code "2h"

My GE Profile dishwasher worked just fine on Saturday. When I tried to run it on Sunday, the display read "2h" instead of the number of minutes remaining in the cycle. It clearly has power, but it doesn't do anything. I checked some online sites and found others who described this "error code", but no solutions. I followed the directions in the manual to "reset" by both using the reset button and by turning off the breaker for 30 seconds (I left it off for 10 minutes) and then tried again. Same thing.
The GE.com site is useless, since the "error codes" they provide don't list "2h", and none of the DIY repair sites that I've found list that code. Neither does the manual. So...anyone have experience with this or know of a good DIY site? Thanks in advance for any info.

Ignore. Found out that "2h" means a delay of 2 hours. Why on earth anyone would want to delay the start of the dishwasher (when you haven't just run hot water in the sink) is beyond me, but I just caught the kitten stretching up on the dishwasher and pressing several buttons with her paws. Once I zeroed out the "delay" code, the dishwasher started right up. Stupid fur ball. That's why I miss dials. Cats can't turn dials. Well, at least most of them can't.

That's great news. I also like real turnable dials for every appliance I own. Saves a lot of confusion and MUCH cheaper to replace if needed, and not especially sensitive to power-line surges. Can't think of any reason for electronics on things that are simple.

Still don't think the dishwasher is working properly, since it never started up even after 2 hours (turned it on when I went to bed), but since I don't care about "delay" I don't care if it doesn't work right.
What I don't like is that the electronic readouts "burn-in" after awhile, so unless you unplug the appliance when not in use (not so helpful for an automated /timer coffee maker) so the number pads are rendered illegible in a few years. I love my GE toaster over/rotisserie because it is ALL dials, so the cats can't mess with it. The microwave and the dishwasher are the only "touchpad" appliances I have where the cats can get to them, although they're pretty good about not jumping up on things. The new kitten just likes to stretch. I've got a huge right angle wall of cat scratching/climbing/sleeping areas in a space of about 100 sq ft, but the new kitten still prefers the dishwasher to stretch against. She's kinda dumb. Cute, but dumb.

If it's like mine, you set the delay hours, and then you push the start button to activate the delay. We use it so we can load it up and then delay running it till the middle of the night while we are sleeping. It can heat it's own water anyway.

We often set the delay in the morning and let it run after we've all gone to work.
replying to tmclone, Somename wrote: Thank you so much. We had 5h showing on the dishwasher... We couldnt find any info anywhere. Then i found this article and yes... It was the delay! now it is working right. Thanks ya again!!