GE Potscrubber Dishwasher

I was called to look at my neice's Potscrubber and told that it was getting no water. I checked the feed valve, and the feed line. I then checked to see that the sump was in fact retaining enough water for the unit to siphon. It is, so I then went to the main water inlet valve and found no water getting through it. I did the two or three tap method to try and free it up, didn't work, I removed it and took it apart, checked the inlet screen and diaphram and re assembled it. I tried direct voltage to the solenoid and it works fine so I then put my meter on the plug that feeds the valve and turned the unit on. After about a minute into the cycle I had voltage at the plug for about

15 to 20 seconds and then lost it again. I have no schematic or diagram for this unit and was wondering if someone could tell me where to look for the voltage that is supposed to be feeding the main inlet water valve. Please?

Reply to
bigmowatson

Maybe the folks at repairclinic.com could help. Good place for parts if you need them,

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Hmm, If it has mechanical timer, I think timer is causing the problem.

Reply to
Tony Hwang