GE oven problem

My GE oven cuts off & the clock flashes after heating for a few minutes. The stove top seems to work fine. Any suggestions?

Similar problem with short in oven but it tripped the breaker. Rather than get 18 year old stove fixed, we bought another.
On Feb 23, 5:09 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

How about make, model, part of a stove or separate unit, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!