GE Oven Minimum Temp

Is there any way to set a GE oven below 170F? Also, what is the rationale behind this limit? I thought it was something their lawyers made them do and then noticed they have warming drawers that go down to 75F (http://products.geappliances.com/ProdContent/Dispatcher?REQUEST=MONOGRAMSPECSHEET2&MASK=Approved%20Models_SalesNet_CustomerNet_Consumer%20Ready_Full%20Monogram%20Collection_Monogram.com&SKU=ZTD910SFSS ).
I can get the model number if needed but I assume they all work this way. The oven is electric and the controls electronic.
Thanks.
Mike snipped-for-privacy@onuj.com (reverse domain)