GE Oven Minimum Temp

Is there any way to set a GE oven below 170°F? Also, what is the rationale behind this limit? I thought it was something their lawyers made them do and then noticed they have warming drawers that go down to 75°F

. I can get the model number if needed but I assume they all work this way. The oven is electric and the controls electronic.

Thanks.

Mike snipped-for-privacy@onuj.com (reverse domain)

Reply to
Michael S. Trachtenberg