GE oven lower bake element burned thru replaced element no power to oven

GE stove/oven model number JBP24GW1, lower bake element shorted out and burned thru, small fire in oven. I replaced the lower bake element for $41, no problem, nothing else seemed damaged except the old lower bake element. But now I have no power to the clock/timer and the oven. The oven light works, the surface burners work. I looked for a reset switch on the stove/oven, could not find anything. Any ideas what to try next? Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Ken
Hi,

Might have blown one of the house fuses or 1/2 tripped the breaker for the oven. Power been tested? Might have accidentally yanked off a wire somewhere during the repair.

They don't normally have one.