GE JGBP33 stove - remove front glass

While cooking on the stove - GE model JGBP33WEH4 - something spilled over and ran down the front of the stove. It must have gone into the front vents, and ran down behind the front panel of glass.
Have not yet attempted to figure out how to remove the front panel of glass - to clean the other side of it -
--
/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
No Good Deed -

Do mean the glass in the oven door????? If so, cool the oven off, then you can remove the screws on the inside of the door and the door will come apart easily. Take a bunch of pictures as you go taking it apart if you are unsure of how it will go back together. Simple easy project, have done it several times over many years.
tnx for the YouTube info -
I am interested in the FRONT glass door panel, not the internal portal window as is usually shown....
I found a Tech Sheet that seemed to imply that all I needed to remove was the bottom trim panel....
We'll see -

Do you mean the inside of the outside glass oven viewing door, not the outside/front of the glass that is on the inside of the oven door. Your coice of anguage is confusing.

Do you mean the inside of the outside glass oven viewing door, not the outside/front of the glass that is on the inside of the oven door. Your coice of anguage is confusing.
------ our oven - GE JGBP33 - Has an entire piece of glass panel covering the total front of the oven door. At the top - are air vents/slots - open to the inside of the door for ventilation. It appears that something on the stove dripped down and went into the vents, and then dripped down on the backside of the front piece of glass.
http://www.homeeverything.com/large/3202/ge-jgbp33demww.jpg
and the Tech Sheet I found - PDF download http://www.mediafire.com/?1jpfgn5e6tspgo2

Do you see screwheads along the top/corners of the inside of the oven door/ If so, loosen them to get the door apart so you can clean the inside of the front glass.