GE - GSFA650 disposal

Our GE Stainless Steel Model GSFA650 electric garbage dispasal is starting to make loud unusual noises. The impellers appear ok. Nothing clogged and no loose hard items can be found.
Its probably 10 years old (or maybe more) and has function well up to now. Is it worth having repaired, or would we be best served by installing a new unit?
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a If my wife doesn't hear me speak, am I still wrong ?
* Origin: *Relaynet(tm) BBSNETS (#5647) BBS Networks @ www.bb (900:300/5647)
thurston ackerman wrote:

End of life - replace it.
Check COnsumer Reports a few months ago at library for ratings of disposals. Best deals are at sears.