GE Gas Dryer Problem

I'm converting a GE dryer model DWSR405GBOWW from natural to propane. I've got the conversion kit but I can't figure out how to open the dryer case to get at the parts I need to change. Anybody got any suggestions?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Are you serious ? If you are, do yourself a favor and call in a serviceman. You are taking on something that sounds like it might be more than you are ready for.

AMUN

Reply to
Amun

Hi,

These can help with accessing the dryer....

Any doubts on doing the repair yourself, call and have an tech do the conversion for you! JMO!

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the pointer. I was tired last night when I started on the project and didn't see the 2 screws holding the top to the front panel. your url was just what I needed. I checked out your web site and found it fascinating. I'll be sure to use it in the future.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I am glad it helped!! :)