GE Gas Dryer Problem

I'm converting a GE dryer model DWSR405GBOWW from natural to propane. I've got the conversion kit but I can't figure out how to open the dryer case to get at the parts I need to change. Anybody got any suggestions?
Mike

Are you serious ? If you are, do yourself a favor and call in a serviceman. You are taking on something that sounds like it might be more than you are ready for.
AMUN
Mike wrote:

Hi,
These can help with accessing the dryer....
http://www.applianceaid.com/take-apart.html http://www.applianceaid.com/my_own_dryer.html
Any doubts on doing the repair yourself, call and have an tech do the conversion for you! JMO!
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the pointer. I was tired last night when I started on the project and didn't see the 2 screws holding the top to the front panel. your url was just what I needed. I checked out your web site and found it fascinating. I'll be sure to use it in the future.
Mike
I am glad it helped!! :)