GE Electronic Dishwasher (Triton ) help please !

GE Electronic Dishwasher (Triton ) help please
The dishwasher just stopped in the middle of normal wash cycle and the indicator on normal cycle butter flashed all the time. I pushed reset/start button and the dishwasher won't run and the indicator on normal cycle butter flashed again. Before calling the service man, I would like to know what the possible problem is. The little manual says
"Fuse is blown, or the circuit breaker tripped". Does anyone where is the fuse is located on the dishwasher?
Thanks, Shiling