GE electric slide-in self cleaning auto lock won't lock door

I have a 10 year old GE electric slide in stove. It has a self cleaning feature that activates when you push the "auto self clean", then the 3:00 appears in the display and the door is suppose to automatically lock, instead, I get a "door" flashing and beeping and nothing happens. I have tried repositioning the door but nothing happens. Can anyone help? Thank you very much!
Hi,

Model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

Sounds like the lock motor may not be running, if your range has this style...possible bad lock assembly. Power to the lock motor should be checked.