GE Electric range model jbs07c1ww oven light not working

This GE electric range oven light is not working. The bulb is good, the sw itch tested good, the socket tested good. I even pigtailed a regular light socket. The switch provided power to the socket . But the light still wou ld not light-up. Does anyone have any solutions,
On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 8:52:54 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wr ote:

ht socket. The switch provided power to the socket . But the light still w ould not light-up. Does anyone have any solutions,
Is the center contact flattened out? It can be raised up if you unplug the electricity supply to the stove and work a small fork under the center tab and raise it up a little. Or you could add a little solder to the center tab of the bulb to make it stick up a little bit more.
On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 18:52:50 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What does the neutral side look like?
I already raised the center contact on the socket. I even pigtailed a test socket to the live oven socket wires. I show 120 volts at the test socket. But the good bulb won't light up. I don't know what else I do.