GE dispenser squirts then dribbles

I have 90's model GE Profile side by side fridge with Ice and Water on the door. It has the three selector switch with water to the right, crushed then cubed. It has gotten slower and slower over time and now only dribbles. When you first activate it, it will give a good squirt then drip, drip drip. I have replaced the water filter inside the fridge and it still does not help. I have also replaced the old 1/4" copper line feeding the fridge which was kinked with a new poly line, still no good.

Please help..

Reply to
joe.willett

When was the last time you changed the filter?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
joe.willett

Keep in mind, sometimes stuff does get past the filter and can clog up strainers or other small openings. If a filter does not fix the problem, try cleaning the valve or outlet on the water dispenser.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski