GE dispenser squirts then dribbles

I have 90's model GE Profile side by side fridge with Ice and Water on the door. It has the three selector switch with water to the right, crushed then cubed. It has gotten slower and slower over time and now only dribbles. When you first activate it, it will give a good squirt then drip, drip drip. I have replaced the water filter inside the fridge and it still does not help. I have also replaced the old 1/4" copper line feeding the fridge which was kinked with a new poly line, still no good.
Please help..
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

When was the last time you changed the filter?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
It was just 2 months ago, but I have had issues with my well pumping up debris. I have City water being connected in 2 weeks, I can try replacing the filter again then.
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Keep in mind, sometimes stuff does get past the filter and can clog up strainers or other small openings. If a filter does not fix the problem, try cleaning the valve or outlet on the water dispenser.