GE Dishwasher stuck in mind cycle

We have a 3 year old GE Triton built-in dishwasher unit, One of the three rotating arms became stuck on a pot handle and has caused the unit to become stuck in mid cycle. The "On/Reset" button blinks for several seconds and then the "Normal:button begins to blink and sound a beeping noise. Thats all it does. We tried resetting the circuit breaker but that didnt help. Is it broken, or is there something we can do to reset it? Any help would be appreciated>

Doug and Patty

Reply to
MRTYMCFLY

Hi,

Model#?

model# helps.

-Normally- a jammed spray arm should give poor washing results but not harm/hurt other things in the d/w.

Totally dead with no sounds?

Yes!

Did you leave the power off for a while....maybe 15-30 minutes to try....other than that there should be no "resets" in the d/w.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff