ge dishwasher

Ihave a relatively new ge dishwasher. I cleaned my barbecue grills of any loose material and then ran them through the dw. Now it won't drain properly. At least a couple of inches of water left in tub. I'm thinking that something flaked off and lodged somewhere. I took off the filter screens, and cleaned the inlet to the drain. There was nothing I could feel. It was clean under the screens. Any thoughts before the service guy comes out?

Reply to
Michael Muderick

If the dw drain connects to the disposer, run the disposer to make sure you don't have something in it that is obstructing the dw inlet. If that doesn't fix it, disconnect the dw drain hose where it connects to the disposer (or p trap, if no disposer) and check for something stuck there. There would be a slight constriction at that point.

Reply to
Tom or Barb