Gasket Material

Anybody remember casaco, or kasako, or casako, or kasaco? Don't know the spelling, but that's what it was called. Disturbing I can't find it on the net. Wondering if I'm crazy. Used on low pressure, low-temp flanges. Usually about 1/8" thick.
--
Vic

On 6/27/2012 4:36 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

No, but I remember garlock gaskets and gasket material.
<http://valvesandinstruments.com/garlock-gaskets-landing?gclid=CK22ypLE77ACFaZgTAoddypxxA
--
Robert Allison
New Braunfels, TX