Gas Stove Problem

I have a commercial natural gas stove that is acting weird. There are 6 burners and 2 of them will not light by themselves. I have to use a lighter for them (pilot is on and the matching burners light normally) and can only run them on low. As I turn them up the flame moves away from the burner and blows out. Any ideas on how to fix these?
Mike D.
Lift the lid. Pull the burners out, and clean them. Wire brush, oven spray, hot water, more wire brush. You'd be amazed, how a good cleaning fixes stove tops.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've had to use a 1/8" drill bit to get the carbon buildup out of some of those burners.
TDD