Gas space heaters in Canada?

know where you can buy a unit like this in BC Canada?

Reply to
TylerJones

Why the max altitude? I'm at 5100 feet so this unit won't work????

Reply to
TylerJones

You don't need heater - your closer to the Sun! LOL IF the sun does not shine on you buy a Rinnai.

TAB Dude

Reply to
TAB Dude

Call Desa products they are a Reddy Heater distributor in the USA and if I'm not mistaken they have the Canadian distributorship. They will be able to give you the names of retailers who can sell the product your looking for if it's up to CSA or UL Canadian Standards.

1-866-672-6040 Fax 270-781-9400
Reply to
Zack

I can't find Rinnai in my area and they are very expensive. I can find a Williams 14,000 BTU however. Is this a reasonably good product?

Reply to
TylerJones

Electric heat is cheaper than gas where I live in Vancouver. Gas $12/GJ Elec .057/KWH

Two 2000 watt baseboard heaters will provide 14000btu for < 24cents/hr running full time.

Reply to
Martik