Gas Range low pressure on one burner

Have a newer Kitchen Aid Superba gas range. After cleaning the top and knob area, the RF burner has vvery little pressure while the RR burner has an increased pressure. I can't figure what caused this.

Reply to
Nick C Topolos

You probably got some soapy water into the burner. Try removing it and reaming out the holes with a wire or pipe cleaner. Compressed air is another idea.

Reply to
Lawrence

When I clean my stove top I place a small aluminum muffin cup over each burner to prevent clogging problems.

---MIKE---

Reply to
---MIKE---