gas price

Page 2 of 2
On 4/10/2014 6:31 PM, bob haller wrote:

BJs Wholesale Clulb in New York, typically 8 cents cheaper. I'll take it.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/10/2014 6:30 PM, bob haller wrote:

everyone ramroding thru a gas tax and fees increase, much of it to go mass transit. In pittsburgh thats PAT Transit, they have built 2 bus ways and one light rail to the airport none of which ever got anywhere near the airport:( however they did build a tunnel under the river, while a mostly abandoned rail road bridge could of been used for a fraction of the cost, and included service to the convention center....

a teen, and thinking about lawn mowing. I'd love to see 15 to 20 cent gasoline.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

i'VE NEVEr heard of Corbett. I thought the governor was Santorum or Scranton.

santorium was a congressman and wanabee president, he was never govenor
Scranton was govenor a long time ago
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:35:10 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Yeah. I wish I'd bought a lot more then. If I'd bought 28,000 gallons, I'd still have a little left.
On 4/11/2014 10:46 AM, micky wrote:

to your water heater. No problem.
--
.