Gas Pressure Washer -- suggestions needed

I am considering buying a gas powered pressure washer. This pressure washer will be used for home use primarily to clean my huge deck and brick/concrete front porch.
I am looking at 2600-2800psi with a Honda engine. I have found basically the same pressure washer (2600psi) at HD, Lowes, and Northern Tools for all relatively the same price. All these models do not have a siphon tank. Sears has a 2800psi with Honda engine with 2.5 gallon mounted siphon tank. The Sears pressure washer with the tank is approx. $100 more than the other three.
My question is ....is the mounted siphon tank worth the extra $100? I have talked to a few people who have pressure washers without tanks and have told me it is sometimes a pain due to the siphoning tube coming out of the bucket, having to move a bucket everytime the pressure washer is used, etc. I have no problem with spending the extra $100 if the mounted siphoning tank is a huge advantage/convenience.
Any input/suggestions would be appreciated.
THANKS!!!

I bought that washer just recently and it works very well. I got it at a good discount, a little over $500. The tanks are a big plus for me since I hated lugging a pail around and then trying to make sure the siphom tube stayed immersed. Also, one of the tanks can be filled with plain water and used for rinsing the pump very easily.
B.Creech wrote:

To tell you the truth, I seldom use anything but water with my pressure washer. When it comes to decks or siding, I've never bothered with running soap or special solutions through the syphoning tube... I just blast it clean.
To that end, look for something with the highest flow rate you can afford; not necessarily the highest pressure. You don't want to be standing there still washing the deck at this time next month.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Yeah I had thought that too. I could even use my 2.5gal. pump sprayer to spray the with cleaning agent, then just rinse with pressure washer............. However, if I did my house that would be a problem.....:)./
Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

The Sears model has good pressure to reach to a second story and I think fairly good flow. I tried cleaning the driveway once but it could have used a bit more flow for that job. But I don't normally do that so I don't care so much.