Gas powered leaf blower???

Page 2 of 2

http://www.drillspot.com/products/272594/Arnold_Corp_UMB-22-C_22_Univ_Mulching_Blade
Should be available in any decent hardware store or home center. I use it all the time as I dislike raking. Better for nutrients too.

phrasing things in terms of what I've seen. There was a time when I would have just said "There is no such thing as a mulching blade".
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

http://www.drillspot.com/products/272594/Arnold_Corp_UMB-22-C_22_Univ_Mulching_Blade
discharge chute), and I replaced it with one that looked just like it when the first one got dull. (still haven't bought a grinder.)
But it still doesn't like deep leaves.
-- aem sends...