Gas or heat pump in Midwest?

Page 3 of 3

Tell me again that you're not using your mothers computer.

Right now I'm just exposing you for the fraud you are. Sorry dancing monkey boi but that is just the way it is. I post and you dance. Dance, boi dance.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Quit talking about yourself like that, even though it's true.

working
In other words you can't backup your foolish assertation. That's ok, it's clear you are just an incompetent fool who resorts to abusive usenet posts.
I post and you dance, monkey boi. Just keep dancing. Some day, if you don't kill yourself with your drinking habit, you'll sober up and re-read some of these posts. Perhaps then you'll realize just how foolish you were. In the mean time, just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I don't have that one, but I do have a cure for excess money. Send me $10,000.00. Repeat as needed.

towards
:-)

Midwest where? Midwest Iowa a heat pump doesn't make much sense except for minor savings in the transition seasons when the temps are not much below freezing. Here in Midwest southern Missouri they work well with a 10k heat strip for those few near zero temps.
As far as water heater, if you use the heat pump, then I would go all the way with electric. Check with your electric company. You might get discount rates if you put your heaters on a separate meter as my son and b-i-l did in central Iowa.

Depends on local rates. Most areas, it's less expensive to heat using gas. Electrically heated water is very expensive. Expect gas rate prices are up 10% this coming winter. On top of that it's expected to be a colder winter than average. My personal choice is all gas appliances which I have. My current gas bill is $24.12 (nice!). My electric bill is $215.17

for a

unit when

it.
You should have stopped here...

heating.
line
As usual kj offers nothing. Fact is that gas is cheaper than electricity in most of the US markets.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

in
in
You just posted *another* inaccurate reply. When are you going to get a clue? Or at least some education?

gas
As usual you are wrong. Post some utility prices to back up you ridiculous claims or accept your status as a simple dancing monkey boi.
(Here's a hint, the only time that electricity is cheaper than gas is when it's hydro or nuclear. Got it?)
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

gas
life
electricity
More proof that you don't know anything. BTW, I got that you were stupid looooooooong ago.

In other words you can't backup your foolish assertation. That's ok, it's clear you are just an incompetent fool who resorts to abusive usenet posts.
I post and you dance, monkey boi. Just keep dancing. Some day, if you don't kill yourself with your drinking habit, you'll sober up and re-read some of these posts. Perhaps then you'll realize just how foolish you were. In the mean time, just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

ridiculous
when
posts.
Where's your mother, you need slapped again.

for
with
of
it's
In other words you can't backup your foolish assertation. That's ok, it's clear you are just an incompetent fool who resorts to abusive usenet posts.
I post and you dance, monkey boi. Just keep dancing. Some day, if you don't kill yourself with your drinking habit, you'll sober up and re-read some of these posts. Perhaps then you'll realize just how foolish you were. In the mean time, just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

installing
is
posts.
As it's clear that you're an incompetent ASSHOLE.