Gas Line

Hi! I am not really sure what I am doing, But I want to run a new gas line to my garage, for a new garage heater. I have a 1 inch gas main. It feeds : A gas incinerator, a boiler, a water heater, and a few gas lamps. I want to see how big the pipe should be. Is there any general rule of thumb for how big the pipe. Again, I really dont know what I am doing. I just want a rough estimate, so I can make it work. I am not really sure, I think I might be able to just drill some holes in the gas pipe, and tap it off.
Trolls are bored tonight...

CBHvac wrote:

Not any more.... Thanks sucka!

Someone left the skylight open and they are falling from the sky... Figures this is the best you can get from a steering wheel jockey that still has lot lizard on his breath..
Al wrote:

If you are serious, call a qualified contractor before you blow up yourself and your neighbors.
That's the smelliest piece of bait I've come across in years.

"C.J." wrote:

Not according to your wife. Look in your pants.

this is Turtle.
Let me see here where that button is , awww Yea , Plonk
TURTLE wrote:

In your case Tootle, look in her pants.
yes
check with your high school shop teacher maybe the guidance counselor
they should be able to help
Dear Al, It is obvious that you don't know what you're doing. Thank you for my morning chuckle. Almost as good as the Whacko Jacko jokes I've seen.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus