gas lamps flicker

The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes going out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this problem. How would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do you think it is urgent, or can I wait until the spring?

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

Quit farting!

Reply to
bob_villa

Running out of gas? Low pressure? Don't have lamps but when grill starts flickering, tank is running out.

Reply to
Frank

Do you actually think this post is funny?

If so, try putting yer mouth over one of the gas lamps and DIE!

Pretty funny, that..... ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

Hey, people seem to like replying to old posts.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent