gas lamps flicker

The ceiling gas lamps in the parlour keep flickering, sometimes going out completely. The ones in the hallway don't have this problem. How would you suggest I solve the flickering problem? Do you think it is urgent, or can I wait until the spring?
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 10:19:52 PM UTC-5, Taxed and Spent wrote:

Quit farting!
On 9/5/2016 11:19 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

Running out of gas? Low pressure? Don't have lamps but when grill starts flickering, tank is running out.

Do you actually think this post is funny?
If so, try putting yer mouth over one of the gas lamps and DIE!
Pretty funny, that..... ;)
nb
On 9/6/2016 10:15 AM, notbob wrote:

Hey, people seem to like replying to old posts.