Gas Lamp Manufacturer

I am renovating an old outdoor gas lamp that was converted to low-voltage electricity and nobody, including glass suppliers seem to be able to duplicate the glazing and design.
I see these all over this part of Western New York and wonder if anyone out there knows the manufacturer or model name?
Photo is here: www.altsystems.net/images/Lamp_1106101611a.JPG
jchingo wrote:

No idea about manufacturer but what does it need other than four pieces of flat, frosted or textured glass cut to shape?
On 11/9/2010 2:13 PM dpb spake thus:

What dpb said.
Looks like just flat lites, frosted on top, clear on bottom. Unless they're beveled glass or something; are they?

Try a stained glass store.
Ya, Dammit, you MUST learn about 'JESUS' FIRST !!