Gas Hot Water Tank

Page 2 of 2

yeah - right. Care to document this claim?
Bob

just compare the yellow energy guide tag on your old tank to a tank sold today.
you will see a amazing difference. efficency way up.
I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to share their experience and knowledge. I've read each one and found them all to be very helpful and to have provided excellent insight. Again, thank you!

tank
water
2