gas hob ignition

I have a Neff gas hob T2113W2EU/01
It works fine except the automatic ignition stopped working. I cleaned all the elements but no go. There is no clicking.
I can light the gas by match/lighter and it works OK Any suggestions?
--
yerf

Sounds like the electronic ignition module has failed. I have a similar problem, a new module costing me almost $80!. It mounts on the back of the propane range, is about the size of a pkg of American cheese slices, and is AC powered. I've not installed it yet, trying to figure out if the stove is hard plumbed or has a flex hose.
Good luck.
nb
--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!
On 1/23/12 10:31 AM, yerf wrote:

Have you looked here ?
http://www.neffcustomerservice.co.uk/Neff/Neff_43909.html