Gas Heat won't turn on

I just bought a Honeywell ct3200 Thermostat to replace an old CT87A. Everything worked fine with the old thermostat (A/c, Heater, Fan only). Now only A/c and fan work.
I have four wires, red,white,blue,green. Red to R, White to W, Green to G, Blue to Y. I believe this is how the original stat was wired although being a newbie I didn't check before disconnecting. I talked to a Honeywell rep however and she confirmed that it was wired correctly.
I'm left to believe I must have either damaged the heater or the thermostat when installing, as I played around with differnt configurations. I was confused by the blue wire not being yellow like it should be. Anybody have any ideas? It's going to start getting cold at night here. Thanks

Call a pro. You blew the board.
Stupid fucking cheap-ass homemoaner...
The question is did I blow it with my question or response? F'ing know it alls.
We seem to know not only what you did, but how you did it. I guess that still leaves you out in the cold

You did it by crossposting....to ALT.HVAC
Thats the standard type of reply you'll get there
Put a jumper between Rh and Rc.

Ummm...the unit comes with one already installed there....
--
SVL