Gas grill won't light

I did some work on my gas grill. (Like replacing a know and the electronic lighter.)
But it will not light.
The L.P. is full and the piezo lighter is working.
I tried to also light it with a lighter.
It looks like the L.P. is not making it to the burner.
It is a Brinkman 4 burner grill.
What else can I check ?
Thanks.
On 11/19/2014 12:35 AM, Andy wrote:

Could be the tank. They have an internal device to prevent overpressure and leaks and they can be a PITA at times.
Turn the tan off and let it sit for a minute or two. Be sure all burner knobs are off. Then very slowly open the valve about a full turn. Now open a burner valve and try lighting the grill.
One the fuel level is down a bit you won't have the problem.
On 11/19/2014 12:35 AM, Andy wrote:

Spiders nest in the orifice.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

^^^ what he said ^^^
It happens to my side burners every year. Cleaning the orifices has become part of my spring ritual.

That is because the new safety valves will not let that happen. You need a receptacle put into the orifice correctly to get flow.
Now that you have taken it apart, put it back together and see if it works. I have done that a couple of times.
On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:46:00 -0800 (PST), Andy
Physics 101.
Edward