Gas grill rebuild

Page 2 of 2
On 6/16/2015 7:35 PM, Andy wrote:

I've had my made in the USA aluminum-cast housing gas grill since the early 1990s and I'm not gonna give it up. The company that made it is long out of business (thanks to Al Dunlap) but I stockpiled replacement parts when I could get them, and now order them from Music City Metals in Nashville, who manufacture gas grill replacement parts. Check them out: http://www.musiccitymetals.net/catalog/index.html