Gas grill burners

I have a Fire Magic grill with 4 burners which have 2 rows of orifices on each side making a total of 8 rows. I've cleaned the burners thoroughly but I can only get the 2 rows adjacent to the ignitor to light. There is plenty of gas. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Try the orifice at the valve. It may be clogged. Ed

It's about the right time of year for that silly little bug to have built it's cocoon in the venturi tube (the pipe from the orifice to the burner). Buy a venturi brush or use a flexible wire or hose to clean it out.
--
Colbyt
Remove " stopspam." from the email address to reply via email