Gas grill

I recently purchased a home that has a natural gas line extending from the house to the deck. I want to connect the line to a natural gas grill. Does anyone know how involved a process it is to connect the two? I don't need new piping; I just need to make the connection. This seems like it shouldn't be a problem, but I also don't want to blow up the neighborhood. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

Reply to
Brian

I recently purchased a home that has a natural gas line extending from the house to the deck. I want to connect the line to a natural gas grill. Does anyone know how involved a process it is to connect the two? I don't need new piping; I just need to make the connection. This seems like it shouldn't be a problem, but I also don't want to blow up the neighborhood. Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

Reply to
Brian

id go o a gas grill shop and take a picture of the pipe ends with you.

ds549