Gas Furnance Problems

Page 4 of 5

Not meaning to piss people off but somethings diy wern't meant to do as I a plumber have found to many times. They mean well but they get the Bob Vila syndrome and think they know it all. Just give them a hammer and nail and it will be fixxed. Not to say that there arn't bad contractors butt there are more good 1 check thermocoupler as stated for flame contact , 2 Check to see how long the burn goe's for before going out. 3 If you have never played with a gas heater call a pro gas tech not a generel contractor and have it done right. 4 Sounds like a temp sensor to me and you can replace 3 to get it right or one if you know your unit. Do you not have warranty! To the th who dissed contractors you are the type I come to fixx the most I can tell. I aggree people can fixx but know you limits and gas is something not to play with as it blows up when you do it wrong.
flow is good. filter was off when i was working on it, so there shouldnt have been a restriction there. All the vents were open on the run. Last season, I had a furnance guy come in and look at it, thats where the new thermocouple and gas valve came from... He did mess with the temperature settings for the blower. wonder if that had something to do with it. (it was really cold when he was working on it... Its still int he 50's night and 80's in the days now. so maybe the cooler temperature was helping keep the "high temp safety" from triggering last year???
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why don't you stop guessing and make a phone call?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Are you stuck on stupid?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Zzzzzz.....

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Maybe one day someone will adopt ya and teach you something.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
kj (so called) pro doesnt realize this is a public forum for people to get answers. hes a hack hvac repair man with a bad attitude , likes to call people names and insult them to make himself feel superior. take him and his insults with a grain of sand. best not to reply to him.

I *am* superior to you, as I'll walk circles around you.

I like how you really helped the OP with his original problem. Now, go fuck yourself.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

But you couldn't think of anything smart to say so you left it blank, just like your little brain.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Did I hear a monkey try and spit out a post?

professional help.
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Is your mother still out shopping. Boy are you going to get a spanking when she returns.