Gas Furnance Problems

Page 2 of 5

As usual, you're to stupid to realize *you're* wrong.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Copy & Paste
You're such a waste...

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I gave him good advice, you're just too stupid to understand that.

Most homeowners don't have manometers to set/check gas pressures... do you? Now STFU.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
So much space yet you have nothing new to say. Cat got your tongue?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Boring.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
By the way, if you don't like it why do you respond? Gotta a little problem there dancing monkey boi? Sure, it's ok, you can admit it. It'll only hurt a while and then you can start to get better.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Nothing better to do than to troll? LOL

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Have no food?

with your attitude.
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Manometer, gas pressure? That's pretty technical stuff, not necessary for replacing a thermal couple, but I suppose you're trying to look smart so we'd think we need some plumber with an IQ of 90 to do the job for for us.

What says it's not a gas pressure problem?

i would begin by replacing the thermocouple they are cheap and easy to replace.....
this elminates one failure area and it may well be the cause
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:20:03 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"