Gas Furnace & Water Heater

Its in a closet in the middle of a small 1200 SF rancher. How can I make it so its not so loud when the heater is on.

Reply to
_

Insulate the walls of the closet would be the easiest way.

Reply to
louie

Ahhh, I guess I could cut the walls inside and stuff it full of insulation.

Thanks

Reply to
_

Noooo, you use blown-in insulation. They drill a 1" hole at the top & bottom and blow in the insulation.

Reply to
Bob M.