Gas Fireplace

Interested in get a gas fireplace. Narrowed it down two. Mendota or a fireplace Extrodinair. Any good or bad comments for each?
Are you talking about a zero clearance insert? Make sure it has ceramic glass which is much better than tempered. Some units with ceramic glass are around 80% efficient. Our cat loves ours and using it for hours every night in the winter it is indetectible in the gas bill. We previously had gas logs and they went thru tons of gas and the heat went up the chimney.