Gas fireplace

Does anyone have any recommendations for a vent free gas fireplace?
--

Squire

yeah
figure out a way to vent and buy one that vents
bill
tippy1 wrote:

appliance that burns fuel has carbon monoxide and other gasses as by-products of combustion, not to mention up to 3 gallons per hour of water vapor. If you don't vent it, where do you think those by-products go? Instructions also state that they are to be used with an open window. Just my opinion, but I've been working in the gas business for just under 10 years.