Gas Dryer Troubleshooting

Got a dryer that only heats for about 10 minutes then will not ignite for the remainder of the cycles.
If I put it on timed cycle it will spin for the specified time, but only warm up once. Put it on an automatic cycle and it spins forever after warming up once.
Shut it off, wait a minute and restart - back to 10 minutes of heat.
Vent is clear.
Know there's a few sensors and thermal monitoring circuits around the burner, if it's a simple R&R, where would I look first? Have VOM, know how to use it - but normally on CATV.
Whirlpool LGR5636EQ3
Thanks
DCT Dictator wrote:

Sounds like a classic case of bad gas valve coils. You may be able to find a set for about $50.

Bob's right on. Replace the coils and the dryer should be back to normal. Fifty bucks though sounds a bit too much. How about $16 - http://www.appliancepartspros.com/part_details.aspx?part_id094251