Gas Central heating boiler problem Myson

I have a Myson Marathon gas central heating boiler, which was giving problems lighting. So I changed the thermocouple. Still would not light.
Long story short, I have now replaced the gas valve with new, pilot jet assembly and the thermocouple.
Pilot will light but not stay in.
Any suggestions please?
Colin