Gas Bioler

Where can the do it yourselfer purchase a high efficiency gas boiler? Thanks Paul

Thanks
I wouldn't recommend self installation, so I won't give you any ideas on where to look.
Google could give you an idea....
I agree with heat man.....this is not a do it yourself project.. Best to call a professional.