Garden window in kitchen above sink: who makes 'em?

Found only a few mfg's (Kolbe = vinyl, Milgard = vinyl). Anybody out there know of other builder's or mfg's?
We've got a space 45 1/4"w x 44"h (could go as much as 45" or 46" in height).
Doesn't seem to be many choices out there, or else I don't know how to search for them (*very* possible).
'Preciate any help you can provide.
Thanks!
Tim
check Marvin - wood or wood clad. __________________________ Totus Tuus Claudia Satori

Any place that makes replacement windows makes garden windows. I just put in a Certain Teed. Have used Mastic, and Simonton. Even the cheapo depot carries them if you can put up with there order process.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Tim Breen) wrote:
I just had a certainteed garden window installed 48" x 48" - check their web site for other dimensions. Don't know if they sell retail.
-Mike

--WebTV-Mail-12861-2209 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
I don't know where you live, but many manufactures make them here in florida. They are a special order. Look for a local window manufacture in your area. Not the distributor. Make sure if you find one , they come out and measure the opening. don't go by your measurements.
Pat.
--WebTV-Mail-12861-2209 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-12861-2209--