garden lighting

Hi everyone,
I am here for getting some information about the outdoor garden lighting.I want to purchase outdoor garden light and setup it.But I did not have more idea about it.
Thanks.
------------------------------------- [url=http://www.naturaltechnology.net /]Garden lighting[/url]
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 17, 10:42 am, naturaltechnology10_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (naturaltechnology) wrote:

We put out some lights once just like all the other neighbors and didnt like it much. Over the years we had collected a lot of garden ornaments and decided to light them up with LED lights. I think this looks a lot better than the normal garden lights.
Jimmie
Add pictures here
✖
(naturaltechnology) wrote:

We put out some lights once just like all the other neighbors and didnt like it much. Over the years we had collected a lot of garden ornaments and decided to light them up with LED lights. I think this looks a lot better than the normal garden lights.
Jimmie
You are wasting your time replying to hit and run link dropper who doesn't know the difference between Usenet and a forum.
We shit can 100's of post like that each day on a couple of the forums.
Add pictures here
✖
Colbyt wrote:

Look at all the headers:
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
naturaltechnology wrote the following:

You have a number of choices for garden lighting. 1. wired lighting. Problem of concealing the wiring and limited distance from AC outlet. 2. battery powered lighting. Problem of battery dying, but replacement is easy. 3. solar powered lighting. Problem of solar cell's plastic cover clouding over. Throw away and buy new ones.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Is that your experience?
My experience is the damn things last forever! Got two solar lights. CheapO supreme. Now, 2 yrs old and still flying, even with original cheapO rechargable battery. Granted, not impress-the-neigbors bright, but enough to see. More lights,more bright. Another neigbor jes had new porch installed for a modular home. Must be 8 lights topping uprights on an 6'x3' porch. Haven't gone over to look in dark, but probably need sunglasses.
nb
Add pictures here
✖
notbob wrote the following:

That's my experience. After a couple of years the only thing good about them was that they lit dimly enough to see where they were so you don't trip over them in the dark. The sun clouded the clear plastic lenses so much that the solar panels were barely visible. I tried polishing the covers, but the cloudiness was throughout the plastic.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY